Creating an RV Space

My initial plan was to park the Lutes under the carport where there was sewer, water, and electrical hookup. Well, that plan was short-lived when I realized the Lutes is not 6' wide like our Boles Aero, but rather 8' wide. 

So, that left the backyard with an access of just under 8' wide. Not to mention a large fig tree, a fence, 5-Bottlebrush bushes, a Crape Myrtle tree, and a storage shed in the way. I removed the fence and a tree guy took out the the bushes and Crape Myrtle. 

Five Bottlebrush bushes needed to go.

I trimmed back the fig tree and far as needed to allow the trailer to pass. We removed and cut back some very old hedges as well. Lastly, I had to remove the garden shed. I took it apart in hopes of rebuilding it elsewhere.

The tight way to the back after fence, bushes, and tree removed.

I ran water, hot water, electrical, and sewer lines from the house to the far side of where the trailer will sit. A big job, but I wanted to use the trailer and not just store it.

Hot and cold water lines, sewer, and electrical conduit.

I built some ramps so as not to get stuck against the curbs and damage them. We were blessed to have a friend bring his tractor to ease it through its tight alley. Which you can see here...



And here she sits, never to move again (if I can help it).